Monday, January 14, 2008

THE CORINTHIAN!!




Sorry for the blogging hiatus, the SLOTM boys have been busy. But enough excuses, let's get back to the posts.

The Location: THE CORINTHIAN (a name like that should always be printed in all-caps).
This little (huge) place is in Clifton, on Ludlow Ave I think.
Date: Um, June of 07, I think...
Food Grade: Solid C+, nothing to write home about (ironically though, I am writing about it, hmmm)
Botanic Atmosphere: A- (I thought the mirrors were glass looking out on more plants, otherwise it would have been an A++)
Random Statue Collection: Solid A
Quote: (from our server when asked; "How are the gyros?"): "It's not that just our gyros are gross, I think all gyros are gross." That's when Kyle and I replied: "Ok, we'll have the gyros" (they were pretty gross).
Other Randomness: The menu diversity was amazing; classic greek food, pizza and short ribs, wow. I think the head chef's name was Tony Stefanos Agapios Jones
Now, some photos:






If this photo were are all legible you'd be able to see that next to all the classic greek statues on the mantle was a Santa Claus lawn gnome with golf clubs. Also a classic. We also enjoyed the fact that the electric for the oscillating room fan came out of the fireplace. I hope they're not not burning a lot of fires during the winter. I'm no electrician, but I'm pretty sure that would be some type of code violation.



Oh, and Jose, don't even think about wearing your sombrero in here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home